GraftinGardeners have a team of highly skilled tree surgeons for both residential and commercial customers in and around the London area.
GraftinGardeners Ltd is a family run tree surgery business that specializes in all aspects of arboriculture, cultivation and tree management.
Our tree company was first established in 2009 but we have a vast amount of knowledge and a great deal of experience working with trees, shrubs and vines. We also manage the grounds maintenance for a number of high end estates in London.
We have a friendly team of professional arborist’s and are highly recommended for our high standard of work. You will find our company provides 100% satisfaction to both residential and commercial customers. Our tree surgeons are well trained and fully equipped to handle any size job.
Our company is London based, so naturally most of the clients we work with come from London. However, we still deal with customers in a number of surrey areas just outside of London and can accommodate going further for emergency tree work.
GraftinGardeners long term goals are to provide customers with an all in one arboricultural service that’s fast, efficient and above all competitive. We currently have three teams on the work force, these include consultants, climbers and grounds men. As our company and it’s reputation grows, we plan to expand our operations right throughout the capital and sometime in the near future, to the rest of the UK.
GraftinGardeners tree surgeons are fully qualified and have accredited certificates for first aid, chainsaw operation, climbing & aerial rescue. If you would like to view our certificates please go the insured & qualified tree surgeons page located in the top right drop down menu.
A professional and comprehensive service is always guaranteed with GraftinGardeners. We take great pride in our company and we’re constantly trying to improve our service by catering to the individual needs of each and every client.
Our company offers an extensive range of arboricultural services and include:
- Tree Felling – removal of trees by sectional or straight feeling
- Tree Removal – removal of trees and arising’s from any location
- Tree Pruning – pruning by a variety of techniques including thinning and drop crotching
- Stump Grinding – removal of tree stumps by using a stump grinder
- Stump Removal – removal of a stump and back filling to a level surface
- Ivy Removal – removal of ivy from buildings and trees
- Tree Pollarding – heavy pruning for certain tree species
- Crown Reduction – reduction of the crown by a specified percentage (example 25%)
- Tree Planting – advise on tree species, positioning and the required planting conditions
- Emergency Tree Work – removal of storm damaged and dangerous trees
- Cutting Back – cutting back to boundaries, removal of branches infringing on properties
- Dead Wooding – the removal of potentially dangerous dead wood from the crown of trees
- Tree Surveys – the assessment of tree health and the ongoing management of trees
Meet The GraftinGardeners Team
Here is our dedicated team. Get to know more about them by viewing their profiles.