Insured & Qualified Tree Surgeons
Tree surgery is a dangerous business and should only be preformed by professional tree surgeons. All our arborists have extensive knowledge and experience in the arboricultural industry and they know exactly what it takes to get the job done. We make sure that every tree surgeon in our company is trained to the best possible standards and also make sure their training and certificates are up to date.
Our tree surgeons have all the necessary qualifications to preform tree surgery safely by using a number of the latest tree surgery techniques. Our surgeons have fully accredited city & guilds certificates under the NPTC group (National Proficiency Tests Council).
Insured & Qualified: Insurance Certificates
Full peace of mind is guaranteed when working with us. Our tree surgeons are fully insured through MCM Insurance Brokers and have public liability in excess of £5,000,000.
- NPTC – Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw using Free Fall Techniques
- NPTC – Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue
- NPTC – Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw & Related Operations
- NPTC – Level 3 Certificate in Amenity Horticulture (Technical Certificate – Sports Turf)
- NPTC – Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides
- BTEC – National Certificate – Horticulture (Garden Design)
First Aid Certificates and Pictures
See our first aid training and certificates below.
Certified Tree Surgeons
We are members of the most trusted and recognised associations in the UK.