Tree Surgery in London
GraftinGardeners have friendly, skilled and accredited tree surgeons on standby 6 days a week. Our arborists are fully trained in the field of arboriculture and have a solid understanding of tree surgery. We’ve been preforming tree surgery for 10 years to date and can carry out works on any size tree.
We specialise in all aspects of tree surgery including: tree felling, tree pruning, stump removal and more. We use the latest tree surgery equipment such as stump grinders and wood chippers to ensure all works are carried out to a professional standard.
We’re fully insured and have all the appropriate licenses to carry out tree works. These include: NPTC qualifications, £10,000,000 liability insurance, van business insurance and a waste carriers licence.
Tree Surgery Services
We provide a complete range of tree surgery services and include:
- Tree Felling – removal of trees by sectional or straight feeling
- Tree Removal – removal of trees and arisings from any location
- Tree Pruning – pruning by a variety of techniques including thinning and drop-crotching
- Stump Grinding – removal of tree stumps by using a stump grinder
- Stump Removal – removal of a stump and back filling to a level surface
- Ivy Removal – removal of ivy from buildings and trees
- Tree Pollarding – heavy pruning for certain tree species
- Crown Reduction – reduction of the crown by a specified percentage (example 25%)
- Tree Planting – advise on tree species, positioning and the required planting conditions
- Emergency Tree Work – removal of storm damaged and dangerous trees
- Cutting Back – cutting back to boundaries, removal of branches infringing on properties
- Dead Wooding – the removal of potentially dangerous dead wood from the crown of trees
- Tree Surveys – the assessment of tree health and the ongoing management of trees
Emergency Tree Surgery Services
If you have an emergency because of fallen trees and branches we can help. Our emergency tree surgeons are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can send a team round to assess the damage (if any) and take appropriate steps to remove fallen trees and other dangerous obstacles.