We have tree surgeons of the highest calibre with extensive experience in preforming tree surgery for clients in and around the London area
GraftinGardeners have friendly, skilled and accredited tree surgeons on standby 6 days a week. Our arborists are fully trained in the field of arboriculture and have a solid understanding of tree surgery. We’ve been preforming tree surgery for 5 years to date and can carry out works on any size tree.
We specialize in all aspects of tree surgery including: tree felling, tree pruning, stump removal and more. We use the latest tree surgery equipment such as stump grinders and wood chippers to ensure the jobs are done to a professional standard.
We’re fully insured and have all the appropriate licenses to carry out tree works. These include: NPTC qualifications, £2,000,000 liability insurance, van business insurance and a waste carriers licence.
Tree Surgery Services
We provide a complete range of tree surgery services and include:
- Tree Felling – removal of trees by sectional or straight feeling
- Tree Removal – removal of trees and arisings from any location
- Tree Pruning – pruning by a variety of techniques including thinning and drop crotching
- Stump Grinding – removal of tree stumps by using a stump grinder
- Stump Removal – removal of a stump and back filling to a level surface
- Ivy Removal – removal of ivy from buildings and trees
- Tree Pollarding – heavy pruning for certain tree species
- Crown Reduction – reduction of the crown by a specified percentage (example 25%)
- Tree Planting – advise on tree species, positioning and the required planting conditions
- Emergency Tree Work – removal of storm damaged and dangerous trees
- Cutting Back – cutting back to boundaries, removal of branches infringing on properties
- Dead Wooding – the removal of potentially dangerous dead wood from the crown of trees
- Tree Surveys – the assessment of tree health and the ongoing management of trees
All work is completed to the highest possible standard following the guidelines set out in the British Standards BS 3998 (1989).
Emergency Tree Surgery Services
If you have an emergency because of fallen trees and branches we can help. Our emergency tree surgeons are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can send a team round to assess the damage (if any) and take appropriate steps to remove fallen trees and other dangerous obstacles.