Commercial Tree Services in London
GraftinGardeners is a company of professionals with an excellent track record for providing top quality tree surgery services to public and commercial sector clients.
We offer a complete solution for all your tree works, whether you require a one off job or a tree management contract, our teams can deliver a personalised service to meet the needs of clients in and around London.
We deal with all commercial sectors such as businesses, councils, schools, hospitals, development sites, highways, utility companies, housing areas and landlords.
Commercial Contracted Tree Services
All works are carried out on a contract basis. Contracting starts with one off tree works to term contracts (short and long). Our teams are fully equipped to undertake a full range of arboricultural services (any equipment we don’t have will be contracted by a third party such as cranes, lifts and barges).
Services provided are listed below:
- Tree Removal – Sectional tree felling, straight felling and removal
- Tree Pruning – Crown reduction/pollarding, Crown lifting, Crown thinning, deadwooding, branch and limb removal
- Stump Removal – Stump grinding and treatment
- Tree Planting – Planting new trees to transplanting semi mature trees and aftercare
- Ivy Removal – Removing ivy from trees and buildings, Ivy treatment (herbicides)
- Hedge Trimming – Trimming hedges, reducing and removal
- Emergency Tree Work – 24 hours call out service for emergencies
- Site Clearance – Removal of all unwanted vegetation; from back gardens to development sites
Commercial Contracts Undertaken
Contracts are provided for one off works or term contracts.
Quotes can be provided for lump sum works, quantities of work or scheduled rates.
We undertake work on/for businesses, councils, schools, hospitals, construction sites, highways, utility companies, housing areas and landlords.
Method statements and risk assessments can be provided if required.
Qualifications, Insurance & Standards
All teams hold relevant NPTC and First Aid qualifications.
We hold a £5 million liability insurance policy.
Work is carried out in accordance with Site Specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
All works are carried out to British Standards (BS 3998).
Please contact us for more information or detailed quotations.