Ivy Removal, Pruning and Trimming in London
Ivy can be a magnificent feature to your home and garden when maintained correctly. It can also be a destructive climber when left to grow on its own accord. Damage can be caused to brickwork, soffits, guttering, drains, or even strangle other plants and trees.
If ivy is left to grow out of control it can cause all sorts of problems such as: damage to your roof and tiles, window frames, rendering and brickwork.
Ivy Removal & Related Problems
- Damage to wood work including windows, doors and frames
- Weakening of brickwork, cement beds and joints
- Ivy can lift roof tiles and soffits compromising weather proofing
- Rendering can become weak, crack and even fall off
- Ivy competes with other trees and plants
GraftinGardeners are highly experienced at removing ivy from buildings, trees and plants. Our staff our fully trained to identify areas where the invasive climber is causing problems and to take appropriate steps to remove it where necessary.
Ivy & Climbers Management
- Removal of ivy from building, plants and trees
- Trimming, Pruning and shaping of ivy to your specifications